Dog for Adoption
Update: This doggie found a home!
Terry found this beautiful doggie in Okinawa. He is fostering him until he can either locate the owners or find some new ones. It seems that he is a really good natured fellow. Is there room in your home for him?
- male mongrel, with maybe a bit of beagle in him. His head/ears are that shape, and he has that kind of bark. I put him at 7-8 years old, but the vet said 3-5 years old. He’s about 12-13kg.
- been friendly with people — including kids — and other dogs. He did not display any aggression or particular nervousness.
- able to understand commands in Japanese such as “sit” and “give the paw”
- apparently house-trained, as he waits to be walked to do his business
- walking nicely on a leash, like he is used to it
- not neutered. I’ve sprayed him for fleas and ticks and dewormed him. He seems healthy, but I have not done a heartworm check yet.
Interested in Adopting This Doggie?
Please contact Briar at “tokyoark[at]arkbark.net” or call 080-6146-3889 (English) or 080-6517-8913 (Japanese). ARK is a nonprofit organization founded by Elizabeth Oliver.